Monday, July 21, 2008
God, I am screwed. Well actually, my phone is screwed, anyway.
Veronica kept calling in the morn and I got so pissed at being woken up that I switched my phone off. Of course, I eventually decided to take her calls and turned it on again. I'm just glad it allowed me to call her back before giving up on me.
It just kept hanging and hanging! This always happens whenever I turn my phone on - so now you know why I never, never turn my phone off even when I get into an airplane - and it was so bloody irritating (and remember I don't think and act rationally in the morning, especially when my sleep gets interrupted) that I got into a rage and finally chucked my phone across the room. Well. It hit the closet at the other end of my bedroom.
Bits and pieces went flying...
It's not as bad as you'd think from that sentence. Just the back cover, the battery and SIM card. I managed to put it back together.
But it was the screen. The screen was fcked-up! Rainbow splotches all over it. It doesn't show anything else, on or off.
Well I guess I'm good at this sort of thing. You know. Damaging whatever is dear to me. I could blame it on PMS which I do have, but I think I also need anger management.
i thought the world of you
1:07 PM